We have recently added a new innovative range of MVHR systems: the Vaventis fresh-r® MVHR, which can be used as de-central MVHR or as a central part of a cascade ventilation system.
Unlike other de-central systems, which operate in an oscillating way, the fresh-r operates with continuous supply & extract and can therefore be used for wet rooms and kitchens, as well as all habitable rooms. With a ventilation rate of up to 120 m3/h it is one of the most powerful systems on the market of its kind and can serve the ventilation requirement of 2-4 people.
It is a completely innovative way of counter-flow heat recovery, based on about 6km of copper wire, which transfer the heat from the extract air to the supply air. The fresh-r has proven to be high performing, despite its very slim-line profile of only 170mm depth.
The fresh-r system has been tested for Appendix Q. The values for dwellings with one or two wet rooms + kitchen can be taken straight into SAP.
|Capacity||Up to 120 m3/h (33 l/s)|
|Controls||Demand controlled according to CO2 & Rh, manual override on unit possible|
|Heat recovery rate||Appendix Q: 87%/ 84%; Passivhaus certified to 78%|
|Specific fan power||Appendix Q: 0.87/ 1.11 W/l/s; Passivhaus: 0.28 Wh/m3|
|Energy use||5.3 Watt at 25 m3/hr and 41.2 Watt at 120 m3/hr|
|Frost protection||Yes, with automatic defrost mode|
|Noise level||Sound 25 dB(A) at 35 m3/hr and 45 dB/A at 120 m3/hr|
- Minimal energy use and increased efficiencies by being demand controlled.
- Silent operation in normal operation.
- In-built Wifi connection for remote monitoring of temperatures, CO2, humidity and fan speeds.
- Can be used without filters or with pollen filter (cleaning in dish washer possible).
- Connection of extract duct system possible.
- No air supply ducting with cascade ventilation setup.
- The unit is available as either an in-the-wall or as an on-the-wall installation.