We have currently got a vacancy for a technical position in our office in Rosyth. We are a small company with a team of excited and dedicated staff. Our work is versatile and opens up opportunities to progress within our company. We are best positioned within the growing renewable sector and try to lead our industry by example.
Job Title: Technical Assistant
- Prepare quotations in co-operation with our technical staff.
- Receive material deliveries, prepare outgoing material and look after small warehouse
- Assembly of ventilation material.
- Accompany system commissioning work and small installations at various site locations.
- Engineering/ technical background preferred but not essential.
- Computer skills required (Microsoft Office).
- Teamwork is essential.
- The ideal candidate would use their own initiative while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Training: Full training will be provided
Full/Part-time: Full time, 40 hours/week
We work together with Opportunities Fife for this trainee position, which will migrate into full time employment if successful. The qualification criteria are:
- 16 year or older
- Out of full time education
How to apply: by email with CV to email@example.com