The Zehnder ComfoConnect LAN C enables the connection between the ventilation system and the ComfoControl app for iphone and android devices
- Control and monitor the ventilation system via the ComfoControl app
- Control ventilation flow rate, temperature profile, temporary high speed setting and external sensor set points
- Monitor ventilation flow rates, temperatures and external sensors
- 7 day flow rate programmer
- Access the ventilation system remotely from anywhere in the world (secure login)
- Service and Maintenance alert direct to your phone
- User menu access
- Installer menu access
Please see below for the way to set up the LAN C:
- Connect LAN C controller with RJ45 / Ethernet cable to router,
- Wire LAN C controller to Zehnder ComfoAir Q with CAT 5 cable or better (4 volt-free connections).
- Connect smart phone or tablet to same router, that the LAN C is connected to.
- Download the ‘Zehnder ComfoControl’ app from Google Playstore or Apple App Store (free of charge).
- Open app on smart phone/ tablet, select user.
- Follow set-up wizard in the app, which will guide you step by step through the connection process.
- Confirm settings and start using the app.
- Set up of LAN C Controller
- App for smart phone or tablet