Paul Heat Recovery Scotland offers a professional consultancy service for planned and existing projects, specialising on ventilation for low energy, NZEB and Passivhaus buildings. We also offer training for installers and product training for retailers. We can offer CPD accredited training for architects, engineers and other building professionals.
Please ask us for details.
Following themes in conjunction with MVHR/ Heat Recovery will be covered:
– Airtightness standards and testing
– Indoor air quality and different forms of ventilation in comparison
– When MVHR systems make sense and comparison with other green technologies
– Various ventilation requirements of domestic and commercial buildings
– Demands of the Scottish Building Regulations (and comparison to other countries)
– Energy savings with MVHR, advantages and disadvantages of MVHR systems
– The correct specification of MVHR units, system components and ducting
– Controllability and maintenance
– Heating with MVHR in Passive Houses
– Planning of MVHR ducting layout
– Avoiding problems with the installation
– Feedback from residents