Paul Heat Recovery Scotland offers a professional consultancy service for planned and existing projects, specialising on ventilation for low energy, NZEB and Passivhaus buildings. We also offer training for installers and product training for retailers. We can offer CPD accredited training for architects, engineers and other building professionals.
Please ask us for details.
Following topics in regards to domestic ventilation will be covered:
- Air Quality: What do we breathe in?
- Air Tightness & Natural Ventilation
Standards for air tightness and what effect it has on the IAQ
Is natural ventilation still viable?
- Ventilation Strategies: PIV, MEV, dMEV, MVHR
Advantages and disadvantages of each system type
- Performance gaps and how to avoid them
Avoiding problems with the installation
Different ducting components and how to avoid poor quality
The correct specification of high performance MVHR systems
Controllability & maintenance
Design of ducting systems
- Legal Framework: Challenges & Opportunities
Ventilation requirements of different standards in comparison
- Cascade Ventilation (dMVHR): The Smart Way of Ventilation
- Case Studies: When occupants get excited
Passivhaus and heating with air