Paul Heat Recovery Scotland offers a professional consultacy service for planned and existing projects, specialising on ventilation for Passive House/ Passivhaus buildings. We also offer training for installers and product training for retailers.
Please ask us for details.
We also offer CPDs for architectural offices:
Following themes in conjunction with MVHR/ Heat Recovery will be covered:
– Airtightness standards and testing
– Indoor air quality and different forms of ventilation in comparison
– When HRV systems make sense and comparison with other green technologies
– Various ventilation requirements of domestic and commercial buildings
– Demands of the Scottish Building Regulations (and comparison to other countries)
– Energy savings with HRV, advantages and disadvantages of HRV systems
– The correct specification of HRV units, system components and ducting
– Controllability and maintenance
– Heating with HRV in Passive Houses
– Planning of HRV ducting layout
– Avoiding problems with the installation
– Feedback from residents